26 Jan Trading Operations Manager
Creative Partner Consulting is looking to hire a Trading Operations Manager for an international oil and gas client based in Dubai.
Handle and manage post-deal trading operations and coordinate with all related parties to ensure all operational tasks are performed effectively and smoothly in accordance with company’s procedures. In all mentioned areas.
- Ensuring that all obligations arising from the contract/charter party are carried effectively, and that any necessary requirements are compiled with
- Deal with cargo and freight counter-parties, terminals and vessels on a regular basis regarding all post-deal activities ensuring all necessary operational information is passed on to relevant people on time and documentary requirements are met
- Responsible for all aspects of customs exportation/importation where applicable
- Make cargo and vessel nominations, prepare and send voyage orders and monitor progress of vessels
- Coordinate with Trading Manager in appointing independent inspectors and ships agents
- Ensure that all operational information and documents are entered into internal information systems in timely fashion
- Ensure that any necessary financial security is in place
- Liaise with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs
- Update trade data on in-house trading systems (SAP, Commodity XL), reviewed contracts (charter parties, trades) and evaluated demurrage claims.
- Conduct sectorial analysis on reﬁned products (fuel oil, gasoline, LPG) and prepared weekly reports.
- Cargo handling documentation, daily arrangements for cargo movements
- (Loading/Discharge, Transfer,…etc.)
- Cargo blending, laboratory Analysis updates( Fuel oil, Gas-oil, Gasoline)
- Daily Communication with clients, operational discussions, vessels Agents and Port Authorities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Minimum of 6 years of applicable experience working as Ship (tanker) Operator and Cargo
- Strong attention to detail, effective communications and team working skills
- Prior knowledge and experience of trading operations
- strong understanding of petroleum products specification as well as cargo operations
Reports to: Trading Manager
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
|Job Category||Engineering and Mathematics|